Woke up this morning and here's how it all went down:
- uninvited Jackson in my bed. (my 3yr old dollface)
- my shirt soiled in jacksons urine (peed the bed)
- my iron puked all over my uniform when i was ironing with wierd water spots filled with black stuff
- Jackson gets soap (tearfREE soap) in his eyes when washing him up.. cries like I just told him hotwheels stopped making cars.
- Marleys tail (stupid tail) knocks over my coffee cup from the coffee table, spills all over table and onto the carpet.
- I step in a puddle of marleys piss, and look over at a pile of her poop.
- Jackson refuses to wear the clothes i picked out for him. (such a pain)
- I trip and fall over Marley cause she isnt trained to walk beside me..(she actually enjoys trying to trip me)
- I can't find my cell phone, as im already running behind.. it won't ring because come to find out, its dead.
- Now im running late, and in a hurry to get to work.
Conclusion: Anyone want a dog?
I don't wish this morning on anyone that i know! Hope your morning was better than mine.