Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I tripped and fell over wednesdays hump



Woke up this morning and here's how it all went down:

  • uninvited Jackson in my bed. (my 3yr old dollface)

  • my shirt soiled in jacksons urine (peed the bed)

  • my iron puked all over my uniform when i was ironing with wierd water spots filled with black stuff

  • Jackson gets soap (tearfREE soap) in his eyes when washing him up.. cries like I just told him hotwheels stopped making cars.

  • Marleys tail (stupid tail) knocks over my coffee cup from the coffee table, spills all over table and onto the carpet.

  • I step in a puddle of marleys piss, and look over at a pile of her poop.

  • Jackson refuses to wear the clothes i picked out for him. (such a pain)

  • I trip and fall over Marley cause she isnt trained to walk beside me..(she actually enjoys trying to trip me)

  • I can't find my cell phone, as im already running behind.. it won't ring because come to find out, its dead.

  • Now im running late, and in a hurry to get to work.

Conclusion: Anyone want a dog?


I don't wish this morning on anyone that i know! Hope your morning was better than mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment